Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Schulten Ward Turner & Weiss, LLP for fresh articles!
Tyler K. Keenan
Email: [email protected]
- Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
Areas of Practice
- Business Formation and Organization
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Commercial Leasing and Sales
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Managing Editor, Emory International Law Review
- Transactional Law and Skills Certificate, Center for Transactional Law and Practice
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- Appeal for Youth Clinic / Barton Juvenile Defender Clinic
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- University Wide Honors
- Order of Omega
- Moore v. State, 293 Ga. 705, 749 S.E.2d 660 (2013) (press release) - Member of a legal team for the Barton Child Law and Policy Center that successfully argued a case to the Georgia Supreme Court which resulted in a significant change in the law regarding death penalty and life without the possibility of parole sentences for minors.
- Friends Junior Committee, Member
- Association of Young Real Estate Professionals, Member
- U of M Club of Atlanta, Member
As a member of the firm’s Transactional Law Practice Group, Tyler represents small, medium and large entities in the acquisition, purchase and leasing of commercial real estate. He also serves as trusted counsel to clients in the formation and organization of business concerns, including limited liability companies and partnerships, corporations, and proprietorships. Prior to his current role, Tyler gained extensive experience litigating complex commercial disputes in the firm’s litigation division. This work provides a unique and well-rounded perspective into the best methods for helping clients reduce risk and exposure, while maximizing the ROI of their business growth strategies.
When Tyler is not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his wife, serving in local civic groups, and playing in a men’s hockey league.