Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Schulten Ward Turner & Weiss, LLP for fresh articles!
Since 1986, our law firm has provided a wide array of services to clients in both transaction and litigation matters. Our goal is to provide a full range of services to corporate and individual clients in a personalized manner. We keep our clients fully informed on the progress of matters, and we utilize the latest technology to assure that our attorneys are readily available for client consultation.
Celebrating 30 Years of Excellence!
- Schulten & Associates opens offices at the Hurt Building (October 1986)
- Kevin Ward becomes partner, and firm changes name to Schulten & Ward (January 1991)
- David Turner becomes partner, and firm adopts name Schulten Ward & Turner, LLP (June 1994)
- Celebrates 20th Anniversary! (2006)
- Firm named One of the Top Ten Fastest Growing Atlanta Law Firms by revenue, and by number of attorneys for 2000 – 2006, Atlanta Business Chronicle (April 2007)
- Celebrating 30th Anniversary (2016)
- Eric L. Weiss becomes a named partner and the firm name is changed to Schulten Ward Turner & Weiss, LLP (2016)
At Schulten Ward Turner & Weiss, LLP, we believe our past is what makes us who we are today – a successful, multi-service law firm that values stewardship, integrity, a passion for excellence, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Build long lasting relationships with the people we serve.
- Treat clients with respect while keeping them informed, and meeting their objectives.
- Spend the client's time and money strategically – never unnecessarily or unwisely.
- Remember that the client is interested in results, not explanations.
- Never assert an unfair advantage and never allow one to be asserted against the client.
- Never take "no" for an answer, until all conceivable options have been explored, considered and, if necessary, reconsidered. Never give up.