Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Schulten Ward Turner & Weiss, LLP for fresh articles!
Maria F. Stedry
Email: [email protected]
- Emory Law School, 1985
- Concordia University, Montreal, Canada, M.A. 1974; Economics
- Georgia Legal Elite, 2012
- Juris Doctorate with Distinction
- Order of the Coif
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Contracts and Remedies
- Tax Award, Sutherland Asbill and Brennan LLP, 1985
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Women's Affordable Housing Coalition
- Canadian Women's Club of Atlanta
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Development
- Secured Transactions
- Corporate Law
- Low Income Tax Credit Affordable Housing
- Governance of Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Organizations
Ms. Stedry joined the firm in 2003 and represents clients in tax-credit and affordable housing development, use of historic and low-income housing tax credits, and governance of nonprofit organizations. In addition to these areas, her practice includes commercial transactions, real estate development, corporate governance, and secured lending.
Ms. Stedry began her practice in 1986 with an Atlanta corporate and real estate practice law firm. In 1989, she formed the Law Offices of Maria F. Stedry, representing mostly foreign investors in U.S. commercial real estate.
Ms. Stedry is fluent in French and Spanish.