Hannah Clapp represents clients in commercial and real estate litigation, including business torts, contract claims, and complex commercial disputes. Hannah's experience includes handling all aspects of litigation, including motions practice, the discovery process, trial, and appellate work in state and federal courts.
Contact Hannah Clapp
A graduate of Georgia State University College of Law, Hannah brings a passion and commitment to achieving client goals, while maintaining civility and professionalism in the practice of law. Prior to joining SWTW, Hannah practiced at a large regional law firm, interned with the Georgia State Senate, and was a Graduate Research Assistant for Georgia State University Office of Legal Affairs.
When not practicing law, Hannah enjoys backpacking with her two dogs, Leo and Bear.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- Environmental and Land Use Law Certificate
- Auburn University, B.A.
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Women's White Collar Defense Association
- Atlanta Humane Society
- Taylor English Duma LLP, Attorney