Megan E. Naioti
An Atlanta native, Megan represents clients in commercial and real estate litigation, including business torts, contract claims, and complex commercial disputes. Megan's experience includes handling all aspects of litigation, including motions practice, the discovery process, trial, and appellate work in state and federal courts. While in law school, Megan interned for the Honorable Catherine M. Salinas, Unites States Magistrate Judge, in the Northern District of Georgia.
Contact Megan E. Naioti
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Superior Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Northern District of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Georgia State University, College of Law, J.D. (Georgia State Moot Court; Georgia State Student Trial Lawyers Association)
- Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business, M.B.A.
- Oglethorpe University, B.S., Business Administration