Megan E. Naioti
Megan practices in the firm's Commercial Real Estate and Business Law sections. She represents individuals and businesses in all aspects of commercial real estate ranging from acquisitions, financing, development and dispositions to structuring commercial real estate transactions to private placement memoranda and capital raises. In connection with her work in commercial real estate, Megan handles leasing work for both tenants and landlords and assists clients in setting up new business entities, restructuring existing entities and winding up entities at the end of the business life cycle. Megan also handles merger and acquisition transactions to assist clients in buying or selling existing businesses as a going concern. Prior to focusing on transactional law, Megan litigated complex commercial disputes providing her with a well-rounded perspective into best practices for reducing risk and legal liability exposure.
Contact Megan E. Naioti
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Superior Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Northern District of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Georgia State University, College of Law, J.D. (Georgia State Moot Court; Georgia State Student Trial Lawyers Association)
- Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business, M.B.A.
- Oglethorpe University, B.S., Business Administration