Robert C. Lamar
Of Counsel, Complex Litigation, Class Actions & Appeals
A proven trial lawyer with over 44 years of law practice experience, Robert Lamar has developed special expertise in multi-party and complex litigation, including class actions, professional malpractice and appeals. He has litigated cases in over twenty states with more than forty published appellate opinions. Robert has earned a reputation for successfully prosecuting claims and defending clients in high-stakes cases involving multi-million dollar claims.
In addition to his work at Schulten Ward Turner & Weiss, LLP, Robert is a founding partner in the law firm of Lamar, Archer & Cofrin, LLP. He also served as a Legislative Fellow to former U.S. Senator Sam Nunn (GA) in Washington, D.C.
Contact Robert Lamar
- Georgia Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth, Sixth, Eleventh Circuits
- U.S. District Courts - N.D. and M.D. of Georgia
Honors & Awards
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, Best's Recommended Insurance Attorneys
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, B.A.
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- "Airbnb Sued for Failing to Pay Local Occupancy Taxes to Georgia Cities and Counties", Daily Report, Feb. 5, 2020;
- Partner, Lamar, Archer & Cofrin, LLP
- Legislative Fellow, U.S. Senator Sam Nunn (GA)